Monday 26 October 2009

ada, this is like one of the most important things that ever happened in my life and in my arty times :) i love you my peanut!



Honestly, Ada wanted one of my designs as a tatoo design on her leg, and this is how it is going to look on her leg. This is just unbelievable. When I asked her why she wanted to do this as a design.. she said "Because I like to think about tatoos on the body as sort of a map of your life, it has to represent something really important that changed you as a person, i had the dervish done (she has another tatoo, a whirling dervish.) because it s a memory of turkey that changed me as a person, and I wanted one of your designs because you are my best friend and knowing you has also changed me." dude, i love you endlessly, always will..

No comments:

Post a Comment