Tuesday 16 March 2010

victoria and albert museum 16th march. Scrapbox event

we were fortunate enough to exhibit bits and pieces from college work today at the v&a for a day, it was an amazing experience to go through the staff doors, and getting a name tag and things like this. No really, it was quite cool. I can't pretend I didn't enjoy it, because I did, and this time, not secretlly. I put my video the edited version for 5 minutes, and showed some of my postcards, here are some photos.. such a shame i lost a postcard on the way, I do not know if it got lost, or if somebody took it as if they thought it was a part of the exhibition place, who knows. But I really dislike losing my work, if its in good hands, than I do feel its okay. But still I kind of don't like being careless over things that I enjoy, and really dislike losing things, it kind of feels like vanishing away that bit of yourself. I mean its always there, I can re-make things but there again, will it ever be the same in that time and space?

No comments:

Post a Comment